Monday, February 4, 2013

Own a 2bed 2bath Condo for $979.00 p/m with ZERO down!

Did you know how affordable owning your own Condo would be?  You will end up paying LESS than you would in rent if you choose to own your home.  Call Nicky Mooney, Keller Williams Realty, Cell # 508 566 6560 for more information.  The information below, is an example of a USDA approved loan, ZERO down and an interest rate of 3.476%







































Here is an example of the kind of condo you could own with the mortgage payment above.  This condo is located in Centerville, is 2 bed 2 bath and even has a beautiful fire place to cosy up to on these snowy nights.  This is not a scam, if you call me I will answer, you can email me, I will respond and you can visit my website by clicking here.




Nicky Mooney
Realtor/Partner
Cell # 508 566 6560











No comments:

Post a Comment