Monday, March 25, 2013

Think nobody is buying? Think again.

If you are looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate, you will need a Realtor that you can trust.  Call Nicky Mooney, Keller Williams Realty, Cell #508 566 6560, for informed, friendly, honest advice and service.



The Spring Market is here and is booming.  If you think that you have time to wait and you can sit back and relax until your perfect buyer magically appears, you have another thing coming they are out buying all the other houses!  First time home buyers and investors are out taking advantage of the thriving market, they are buying up a storm!  This means that you will need an aggressive Realtor that can help you WIN a buyer for YOUR home.  If you want to score a well qualified buyer and sell your home as quickly as possible, then call Nicky Mooney, Keller Williams Realty.  Cell # 508 566 6560.  

My main priority when dealing with my clients is to meet all of their needs regarding their sale, as best I can.  I treat my clients with the same honesty, respect and professionalism that I would expect.  Whether you think your investment is little or large, I will be mindful that this is one of your largest financial assets and treat it with the care and consideration that should be applied.  I genuinely have my clients best interests at heart, and that will be very obvious to you as my client.

People are not just sitting around anymore.   Here is a snapshot on an area of Cape Cod, the light blue round marks represent homes that have been sold in the last 6 months!   Amazing to see how busy this real estate market is. Be the owner that sells their house first and for the max net possible!   Call Nicky Mooney, Cell #508 566 6560.  



No comments:

Post a Comment