Thursday, April 11, 2013

First, Last & Security = More Than a Downpayment

I don't know many people who are not at least a little bit terrified when buying their first home, it's such a huge commitment, what if you don't want to stay there?  What if you pay too much?  What if.. What if..
All I know is I would prefer to be paying my own mortgage over someone else's mortgage.  At the moment, interest rates are still historically low, so what does that mean exactly? Take for example a $200,000.00 loan, the payment would be roughly $860 p/m (taxes and insurance not included) at 3.4%  Incredible, with taxes and insurance will get you to roughly $1200 p/m.  This means that BUYING your own property would be cheaper than renting.  I know this because I know the rental market on Cape Cod and I know what you get for that amount of money and it usually is not very much.

You already have the means for a deposit for a house.  A USDA loan is ZERO down, the only thing that costs you some money is when you find a property that you like and you want to place an offer.  Usually you can place an offer with $500.00 and then if your offer is accepted we would need to place a little more down to show that you are definitely going to proceed.  This is then subtracted from the amount that you offered to buy the house for.  I am confident that with me as your Realtor I could get you into a house for the same or less than your first, last & security deposit.  It costs nothing to find out, give me a call or contact me here.  Nicky Mooney, Keller Williams Realty, Cell #508 566 6560.





Nicky Mooney
Keller Williams Realty
Cell #508 566 6560

No comments:

Post a Comment